terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

Roger Martin du Gard

"no olhar, no sorriso, o alegre desafio daqueles
para quem tudo está defenitivamente esclarecido
neste mundo e no outro e que se sentem serenamente
os unicos depositarios da verdade."

"One can love the people and not be able to stand their ongoing company. One can love the populace and not like to live with the individuals who compose it. Their ways of being and of thinking, their ways of being happy or unhappy, their desires, their welfare, their joys, their emotions, their sensitivity, their reactions are not my own; and I am a foreigner among them. My climate is not theirs. Whenever circumstances have forced me into contact with them, I have suffered from it."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Era uma vez... Um menino muito pequenino, sentado à janela do seu quarto. Dali via um pequeno riacho, umas escadas, daquelas que já não há, ...